Monday, November 23, 2015

Beautiful LandyBridal dresses

Hi dolls,

I just realized that some of the funniest movies I've seen include weddings;
''In & Out'', ''Only You'', ''Father of the Bride'', to name a few.  Oh and have you seen the movie, 'My Best Friend's Wedding''? The one where, Julia Roberts' character tries to stop her best friend from getting married to Cameron Diaz's character! It's such a funny movie, with an excellent, old-school soundtrack. In the opening scene, a bride and three bridesmaids sing and dance to ''Wishin' and Hopin''' and they are wearing such lovely, vintage style dresses....

Speaking of vintage style dresses, I've spotted some beautiful, vintage inspired dresses at LandyBridal.


LandyBridal is an online store that offers high quality wedding dresses and special ocassion dresses, all at low prices. This company has been in service for over 15 years, manufacturing dreamlike dresses to cater to all tastes. You'll find bridesmaid dresses, party dresses, prom dresses, Quinceanera dresses, even men's formal wear and much more at LandyBridal. I'm especially attracted to their vintage-style collection so let me show you a few of LandyBridal's gorgeous, vintage lace wedding dresses


Here are a few of my favorite dresses from LandyBridal's collection, 


Which LandyBridal dress do you like best?

38 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses I really love it!:)
    Have a lovely week!:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!
    Gemma xx
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really elegant looks and designs indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow bellissimi! buona serata, ciao Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I want to get merrid again :)

    http://www.simplethingsbyjok.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so beautiful it's hard to choose which one I like best! I've always been drawn to the shorter dresses, but I am really loving that second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. True about the fun movies that involve weddings. It's amazing how brides can buy beautiful gowns like this online now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What stunning dresses- I really think that I will end up choosing a lace wedding dress :) Movies with weddings in are totally the best

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Questi abiti sono davvero stupendi!:)
    un abbraccio,
    M
    http://sunstreetbymonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing dresses!

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, love the 2nd and 3rd!
    xx
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such lovely selections! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such pretty dresses X

    http://www.leopardandspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous dresses !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, these are beautiful! Especially the last one. I love, love, love the intricate details of the design. It's so majestic! If you can see me now my eyes are like with two hearts looking at these amazing dresses. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful! xxx

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. all the dresses are beautiful! great selection:)

    xoxo Eva | www.becausepassion.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love 3rd dress the best, and I pined it on my Pinterest!!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous 2nd one down thay are all so beautiful must admit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so gorgeous! I was just writing about weddings the other day. It made me wish I was a bride! LOL!

    xoxo,
    www.houseofakih.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great dresses!Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch! Just let me know!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorabili!
    Se mai un giorno mi sposerò, sicuramente il mio abito sarà così :)

    The Lunch Girls

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing dresses! Perfect!

    http://by-skyfall.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, the last one KILLED ME. It is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. They catered my wedding last month and they were amazing! Don't overlook this gorgeous venue!! It's something you have to check out in person. My family and friends could not stop talking about how good the food at Chicago wedding venues was and how sweet the staff was!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The level of service at I got with these Same Day Delivery Flowers guys was above and beyond so I felt inspired to write about them. The florist was absolutely lovely and kind. I had an idea of what I wanted in looser terms that she listened to and quickly got on the same page of.

    ReplyDelete
  27. causal dress designs patterns
    bridal gowns melbourne region
    Only the most beautiful dresses pnina wedding dresses 2017 are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.http://www.minel.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful girls, I know everyone wants more and more beautiful. Find a suitable dress, there are many styles, glamchase prom dress shops in sheffield reviews here are beautiful and elegant dress, do not miss oh meet.
    View more dresses, please click http://www.glamchase.co.uk
    For more dresses information, please email at glamchase@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Ready to Wear Dresses

    ReplyDelete