Thursday, October 27, 2016

StyleWe


Hi guys and dolls!

The other day, I was wearing one of my polka dot dresses and a lady on the street stopped me and complimented my unique style. I actually thought her style was unique as she was wearing a purple jumpsuit and a big, black, floppy hat. Goes to show how everybody has their own distinctive style! 

A perfect online fashion shopping platform that caters to women of all tastes and styles is StyleWe (click here). You will find literally any trend at this online shop, from maxi dresses to kimono-style tops to biker jackets. They offer such a vast selection of unique, high quality clothing at StyleWe that it gets addictive scrolling through their items! Independent fashion designers work for StyleWe so exclusivity is definitely one of the main characteristics of this online store. Another noteworthy characteristic of StyleWe is that they are very customer-oriented. They give lots of importance to their clients and designers, creating a very interactive community. They highly value interaction. 

Y'all know by now how much I love polka dots and hey hey, Stylewe offers a gorgeous selection of dots: https://www.stylewe.com/buy/red-polka-dot-dress.html

Speaking of spots, here are some of my favorite items from Stylewe:
This 1950s style dress below is a dream!!!

Jungle Me Sweet Polka Dots Sleeveless A-line Midi Dress

Oh I really want this checkered dress (too!):
This pink mini dress is very 60s/mod:

KAN. F Pink Pockets Solid Girly Mini Dress

I love the color mustard and I love the pussy bow collar on the dress below!!!

Even Though Yellow Long Sleeve Shirt Collar Plain Midi Dress with Belt:

Dabuwawa Green Bow Cotton Casual Jumpsuit:

I'm obsessed with high waisted jeans, and these are gorgeous, vintage style!

Feemouche Dark Blue Casual H-line Straight Leg Pants

Winter is approaching and this classy set would be perfect in my closet (and on me!!):

Susongeth Gray Buttoned Long Sleeve Plain Shirt Collar Two Piece Elegant Midi Dress


Ciao bambole, vi ho appena fatto vedere i miei capi preferiti che vende il negozio online, StyleWe. Ovviamente ho scelto i vestiti stile vintage/retrò che rispecchiano il mio stile, ma da StyleWe troverete letteralmente qualsiasi stile di moda e c'è da perdersi nella loro vasta selezione! I capi sono di alta qualità e sono unici, come lo sono gli stilisti di StileWe. Date un occhiata a questo negozio ed anche al loro Youtube dove potrete anche trovare recensioni. StyleWe da molta importanza ai loro clienti, una qualità davvero pregevole!
******************************************************
So, are you done swooning yet? ;) Being a vintage lovin' gal, I just showed you a few of my favorite, classy (and gooorgeous) pieces from StyleWe that are 1950s/1960s inspired. If you are more into avant-guarde, eccentric, tomboy fashion or any other style, you'll find equally impressive clothing that screams your name at StyleWe. Check them out at www.stylewe.com as well as on their YouTube channel. Ciao for now dolls!



15 comments:

  1. Ci sono dei capi mozzafiato
    Grandissimo negozio
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Caramella e buon fine settimana, un abbraccio Angelo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog so much; you have a really beautiful design! I am so in love with the little pink dress, it's so gorgeous!! I have followed your blog because I think it’s so good!!! I would love it if you had a look at my blog; I’m a very passionate teenage blogger but I’m quite new and really need the support! Perhaps we could become friends? Thank you so much, Jeani xxx www.jeanithoughts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bellissima selezione tesoro!
    Baci!
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all but the jumpsuit stands out to me!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great selection

    www.abdelkhalekleblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a beautiful selection. The coat is stunning!
    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all the outfits. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete