Sunday, February 5, 2017

How I get my vitamin C - Rosegal dresses review!



Hi dolls!

Do you remember the couple of posts I did about www.rosegal.com last summer? I reviewed a red, polkadot, rockabilly style, halter dress and a hawaiian-print strapless dress, both by Rosegal here. I love this online clothing store! I've had my eyes on several of their vintage-style dresses for quite a while, so I was so happy to receive two of them in the mail a few days ago!! Thank you Rosegal!

Before I feast your eyes, let me remind you that Rosegal offers an amazing selection of clothes and accessories, for women and men. Their products are low-cost and high-quality and the incredible thing is that they offer free worldwide shipping!  Now, whatever your style is, Rosegal's got it. You'll find pieces that are vintage-inspired, sporty, trendy, ethnic and... ...fruity!

Speaking of which, the first Rosegal dress I'm wearing today is their: 

Refreshing Square Neck Sleeveless Lemon Print Midi Dress For Women:

Limoncello, anyone?
Isn't this dress lemon paradise? The cloth is very soft yet sturdy, the lemon print is stunning, as is the flattering cut of the dress. Did you also notice the super cute black buttons?? Another thing I love is the length of the dress, very 1950s appropriate, unlike all the miniskirts around nowadays! I'm wearing a size M and it fits me perfectly, so I further confirm that the size charts on Rosegal's site are accurate. They place a chart for every single item in their store (not just one generic size chart that certain other online stores do), which is very useful. 
Oh my, look at that provocative split! ;)
******************************************************
Mamma mia, che spacco! ;)
 Ma chi ha bisogno di andare a Sorrento o Capri con tutti questi limoni! ;)
The next dress dress I'm wearing is Rosegal's 

Vintage Jewel Neck Sleeveless Strawberry Print Flare Dress For Women

A close-up of all the luscious strawberries on this dress: 
The material of this dress is also soft and as you can see the colors are gorgeous and bright. This dress is very vintage-inspired too and it came with a little red belt to emphasize the waist. I went for medium and I'm glad I did. 
Good golly, this dress is strawberry perfection! <3

Ciao fragoline e limoncini,

Forse vi ricorderete dei miei post dell'estate scorso di Rosegal...questo negozio  online di abbigliamento ed accessori è fantastico. I prezzi sono bassi, la qualita è alta e offrono addirittura spedizione gratuita in tutto il mondo! Poi troverete capi e stili di ogni tipo: casual, vintage, sportivo, trendy e....fruity da come avete appena visto dalle mie foto! Sono due vestiti stile vintage, DA SOGNO; sbarazzine e allo stesso tempo di classe, come quelli di una volta. Davvero unici, sia per i modelli che per le stampe fruttate. Ora sapete come ottengo la mia vitamina C. Eh sì, mica me li mangio i limoni, me li indosso! 

...a chi altro è venuta voglia di un po' di torta al limone o cheesecake alle fragole?

******************************************************
I don't know which dress I love more! They're both so delicious!  
Now you know how I get my vitamin C in winter....I will totally be wearing these two dresses in the summer too, of course. They're whimsical, fun, sweet, feminine, retro and oh so special. I couldn't be happier with the quality and style, as well as the service provided by Rosegal. I highly recommend this store if you haven't shopped there yet! 

........anyone else suddenly feel like eatin' some lemon meringue pie or strawberry cheesecake? 


28 comments:

  1. Mia cara deliziosa come sempre...questi abiti sono un incanto :-)
    Un bacione
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dresses are so cute on you - love the fruit prints and colours on both of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both dresses look so fresh and summery!
    Have a good week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao! Both are cute but I prefe strawberry dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow, wonderful, fruity dresses! You look gorgeous in both my dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grazie per essere passata sul mio blog!😘 Bellissimo l'abito vitaminico con i limoni 😍 Mi iscrivo come tua lettrice fissa su Blogger!😘 A presto!😊
    gattaracinefila

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, che belle le stampe di questi abiti!!!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. These dresses are so perfect on you! Love the strawberry print.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. bellissimi e vitaminici questi abiti, ti stanno benissimo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sono entrambi deliziosi questi abitini! E ti donano davvero molto! :D
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic post, I like your dresses :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute"

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww you look so cute! *-*
    Great blog! I'm following you, follow back?
    http://omundodajesse.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing. I like it so much ;)
    You would like to follow each otcher?
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such wonderfull nostalgic dresses *_* I love the one with strawberries the most, it really suits you! :)

    Greetings from Stuttgart
    Sina

    http://aliceimkleiderschrank.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Questi abiti trasmettono gioia sono deliziosi e perfetti per il tuo stile
    Un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such lovely dresses! You look amazing! ◡‿◡✿

    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC or Bloglovin? Lemme know ♥
    * ♥ Valentine´s Day Makeup Inspiration♥ *

    ReplyDelete
  18. entrambi bellissimi ma quello con le fragole TOP!!!
    nuovo post da me
    <<< regali beauty uomo/donna per San Valentino >>>
    buon inizio settimana, un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both dressed are so freaking adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. ma che stupendi questi abiti! Mi hai datto una bella ispirazione...ho un vestito simile, con la stampa "frutta", forse indosso oggi un look simile:)

    ReplyDelete