Monday, May 7, 2018

ZenPop Sweets Pack from Japan!

Hi cookies!

Are you hungry? If you are, perfect. If you're not, this post will make you hungry 😅

I showed you guys what was inside my Zenpop Beauty Pack in my previous post but in today's post, I would like to show you what was inside my Zenpop Sweets Pack (April). In case you're not familiar with Zenpop's subscription boxes, do take a look at their inviting website: http://zenpop.jp

They offer different types of boxes full of Japanese products, renewed every month. If you don't want a subscription but you'd still like to try one of their boxes, you can order one whenever you like so no strings attached! But personally, I think once you try a Zenpop pack, you'll be hooked 😅 

I am a huge fan of Japan and snacks so I devoured everything in my Zenpop pack:
 There were 15 snacks inside the box (sweet as well as salty!)
 1.) EDAMAME CRATZ SALT 
These are delicious pretzel bites/pieces bursting with edamame (soybean) flavor! I like how there are some almonds inside too. This snack goes well with an aperitif (or a glass of beer, as depicted on the bag!) but I find them delicious on their own. No need for any alcohol here!

2.) SHAKE! Fruit Yogurt Gummy
This is something I've never ever tried nor heard of before! You sprinkle the yogurt powder (in a separate bag inside) on the fruity gummy candy and SHAKE the bag! Fun and yummy.
 3.) BISCO CAFE' AU LAIT
I really liked these! The biscuits are nice and crispy and the filling inside is coffee with milk flavor! I was so surprised to read that they contain probiotics (1 million lactic acid bacteria!). Good for your tummy and very yummy! 😊

4.) POKEMON CHEWING CANDY COLA
These are chewy sticks (they literally look like chewing gum sticks!) and they taste exactly like coca cola. Very intense flavor. Delicious!

5.) KARUBI POTATO FRY
Barbebecue beef flavor chips. As advised in the helpful list that came inside the Zenpop pack, I tried breaking them into pieces, into my salad for dinner. First time I had potato chips in my salad and it was SO GOOD! 

6.) TABEKKO ANIMALS SALT
These are potato animal crackers (non-fried) and they're soooo addictive. They're light and crisp and so cute. Each animal in the bag has the type of animal spelled out on it so it's perfect for learning/teaching English! 
 7.) Potato Sticks Piqant Shrimp
These are little potato matchsticks but don't be fooled by their appearance! They are SPICY and so flavorful (sort of like eating spicy shrimp and potatoes). I wasn't sure if the character on the bag was a potato or a bird but I realize it must be a potato because that's what the snack is made out of...a potato, haha. The beak sort of led me astray 😤

8.) UMAI CHOCO CORN PUFFS
These were crunchy yet smooth ('cause they're covered in delicious creamy chocolate). I felt like I was having a real dessert while eating these. 💛

9.) PUCHI -AONORI SENBEI
Small rice crackers with bits of nori (seaweed) inside. These are supposed to taste like the ocean...and they actually do!
 10.) DIY SEA ANIMAL GUMMY
This is a creative DIY kit which I haven't tried yet but I will soon and I'm sure it'll be lotsa fun. The gummy candy will be shaped like dolphins, whales, fish, turtles, octopus..... I like how it says "Colorful Peace" on the package 😉

11.) YO - KAI WATCH SALT SNACK
These are light, corn rings that taste like salty....I wasn't sure what at first. I felt they were slightly fish-flavored but later I looked at the ingredients and saw "chicken extract"! Whatever flavor they are, they're scrumptious! The package contains a little sticker with your fortune written on it. I got "some good luck" 😃
 12.) SAPPORO POTATO BBQ
These are crunchy potato snacks (check out that neat shape!) and they (kinda) taste like barbecue chicken and beef. They were very good!

13.) ASAHI GRANOLA BITES
Round grandola bites full of strawberries, oats, papapya and berries. These weren't very sweet but I actually liked them. Healthy and good!
 14.) and 15.) SHOYU SENBEI AND EXTRA SHOYU (TAMARI) SENBEI

Love love love these. This is what Japan tastes like. Senbei are the most traditional Japanese snacks; they're rice crackers coated in soy sauce. Very crunchy and sweet and salty 💗


https://www.instagram.com/zenpopjapan/

14 comments:

  1. Woooow yummy !!!it looks delicious everything

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!Yummy!Yummy!

    www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Le confezioni degli snack giapponesi sono sempre tanto invitanti! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for the information. Have a nice day
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little characters on the packaging! And they all sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm hungry NOW :)) Japanese snacks are so much fun!

    Scent of Summer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, nice post!! I love your blog!!


    https://imperfettamenteelle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sharing, babe! Love them all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely yes I am now hungry Love these Japanese snacks . x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is time to update the custom packaging styles. Today, the cosmetic industry is very growing fast and creams are themselves are a new industry. We manage the brands to improve their sales volume with ground-breaking packaging. Durable Cream Boxes that can gain the attention of customers are made in charming designs. Custom prints are designed with free tooling, die, and plate charges and no extra charges for print support. Cosmetic Boxes are an effortless source of advertisement for the brand. You can request an online quotation according to your desire by visiting our website. Valuable customer representation is provided with free shipment worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Display your food in safe and structured custom food packaging boxes. We are happy to help you create packaging with food grade materials and quality printing. checkout the link below The Importance of Custom Donut Boxes for Your Business

    ReplyDelete