Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Love Him Tender

These are (a few of) my Elvis T-shirts. 
The King is my good luck charm, my love, my idol!
******************************
Ecco alcune delle magliette con immagini di Elvis che ho.
I Love Elvis shirt from All Posters 
                                                     Havin' a brownie with Elvis 
          That's All Right T-shirt from here       
This shirt says 'Here Comes Trouble'!

Elvis Mens T-shirt: Sisley

Hope you're All Shook Up now ;)  Who's your idol? 
***************************
Il Re del rock and roll è il mio idolo, il mio amore, la mia vita. Chi è il vostro idolo?

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog!
    www.desesperofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, love your shirt. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool Elvi's t-shirts :)

    http://checkinonline.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. look so pretty and adorable in your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I guess you totally adore Elvis. I like a lot your T-shirts :3
    Hugs!


    www.violette.tk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Sisley one, you're so pretty :D

    Http://bloomarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI my dear
    how are you?
    nice your tee
    love your smile
    bye
    www.imperfecti.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool! I love eating brownies with Elvis!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for commenting on my blog!
    I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! What a beauty you are! ciao, bella!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Elvis T-shirts!! I want all!! hehe
    My idol is Audrey Hepburn, I got somethings with her pics!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello dear, nice your style, really I love Elvis too.
    kisses
    Duapara

    ReplyDelete
  13. carino questo post! forse su tutti i Beatles....
    baci Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw love the retro look and your elvis Tee!
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally loving the elvis look! gorgeous!! thanks for your visit sweetie! I wilk eep visiting! :D
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. These pictures of you and Elvis are sooo cute :)
    xx
    larissa

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow! So cute and love the tops!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. In love with the post, very entertaining.
    New post!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete