Sunday, February 19, 2017

Wholesale7 Striped Dress Review

Hi guys and gals,

As you can tell from the title of this post, today I'm going to show you an adorable striped dress that Wholesale7 kindly sent me! Do you know this fashion brand and online store? Wholesale7 offers gorgeous clothing for women, fashionable clothing for men and super cute clothes for kids and even babies! They have such a large selection of items, guaranteeing high quality and low costs. As for the style?? Oh, there are so many styles to choose from! Classic, trendy, kawaii, elegant, sporty.....I could spend hours exploring their products. Have you checked them out? If yes, you'll know what I mean :)

Without further ado, here I am wearing the Wholesale7 

Isn't it darling? I think it's the perfect balance between cute and classy. It has a 1960s flavor.....the moment I saw the pussy bow, I knew I had to have it! I'm wearing woolly tights underneath because it's winter but I'm sure I'm going to be wearing it often once it gets warmer too. I was pleasantly surprised by the soft and sturdy material and I'm definitely impressed with the quality. 

As for the sizing, I went for a size M and you can see it fits me to a T! The right choice was made not only thanks to the useful size chart (which you'll find under every single dress at the Wholesale7 site, by the way!), but because of the sweet lady working  at Wholesale7, who gave me advice (thank you, Maggie! :)).

Ciao bambole (e bambolotti ;)),

Vi ho appena fatto vedere il mio vestito carinissimo di Wholesale7, che mi hanno gentilmente regalato. Conoscete questa marca e questo negozio online? Wholesale7 offre una grandissima selezione di vestiti sia per donne, che uomini e bambini (e neonati!!). I loro punti di forza sono: i prezzi bassi, la qualità alta e gli abiti deliziosi!! Anche il servizio è ottimo! Troverete praticamente ogni tipo di stile da Wholesale7, dall'elegante, al sportivo, al kawaii....vedere per credere!

Cosa ne pensate del mio vestito? Secondo me è unico! E' perfettamente adorabile/sbarazzino e di classe. Poi sapete, non resisto a un fiocco così! Lo potrò sfruttare anche quando comincerà a fare più caldo. Sono rimasta piacevolmente sorpresa dalla qualità, il tessuto è morbido e resistente. Per quanto riguarda la taglia, io ho scelto una M seguendo la tabella di misurazione (molto utile!) sul sito e sono anche stata consigliata dalla gentilissima Maggie, di Wholesale7. Direi che l'abito mi sta a pennello, no? Stra-consiglio Wholesale7

*********************************************************************
I can only praise Wholesale7 for their excellent fashion items and excellent service! So, what are you waiting for? Take a peek at their store! 
I'm following Wholesale7's official account on Instagram, which you should check definitely out too: https://www.instagram.com/wholesale7/


Have a nice week everyone...buona settimana a tutti <3

24 comments:

  1. You look pretty in stripes. I love that dress ♥

    xoxo Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful in this dress dear, happy Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. E' un'abitino delizioso, ti sta davvero bene! :D
    Baci!
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caramella, this dress is wonderful, i love!!!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great..
    www.crazyaboutcolors.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice idea about office will try that in future
    Top rated coupons by Fivestarcoupon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely outfit !
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. super chic total look
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow lovely outfit :)
    http://xoxoclaudia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love the dress! It looks lovely on you.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing look I love the striped dress
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely dress! I love the contrasted sleeves and bow tie with the stripes, such a chic and stylish contrast to the black. Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. E'stupendo anche perchè io ho scelto lo stesso abito ma con inserti di righine rosse, quando lo indosso sono molto chic hai scelto il meglio stai benissimo
    un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  14. meraviglioso quest'abitino stile sailor
    buon venerdì, un abbraccio
    <<< tr3ndygirl fashion blog >>>

    ReplyDelete
  15. davvero ottimo!! bello il bianco e nero :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. che carino questo vestito, ti sta molto bene! Hai fatto una scelda perfetta, in accordo con il tuo stilo vintage (che sempre indossi cosi bene!).

    Bianco e nero e sempre elegante e chic. Davvero stupendo questo look...molto feminile e elegante. Sei bellissima!!!!

    Non conosco questo negozio online, ma questo vestito mi piace molto...devo vistarlo.

    <3

    ReplyDelete