Sunday, March 5, 2017

Wholesale7 Plaid Dress Review

Hi guys and dolls,

Can't believe it's already March! I'm actually liking the weather. It's obviously not summer yet but it's not freezing so I can wear my cute dresses for this kind of in-between weather. Speaking of cute dresses, the perfect dress for this kinda season is the one I'm about to show you, that I received from Wholesale7. I recently reviewed a different yet equally cute dress by Wholesale7 on my blog so you might recall this online store. They offer so many gorgeous clothes and they're really popular because of their high quality items and low prices. I am a big fan of their clothes, especially their fashion dresses. They have such an incredible selection; you'll find kawaii/cute dresses, provocative dresses (for you daring ladies ;)), retro-style dresses.......to give you an idea here I am wearing:


Isn't it adorable? I can imagine Twiggy wearing this in the 1960s :)
 
I'm so in love with the collar and the pockets! <3
Adoro il colletto e le tasche! <3

Ciao dolcezze,
Non mi sembra vero che siamo già a marzo! Il tempo quì è gradevole, non è ancora estate ovviamente ma non fa freddissimo quindi posso sfruttare i miei vestiti perfetti per questo periodo né qui né lì. Un abito perfetto è quello che vi ho appena fatto vedere, di Wholesale7. Forse vi ricorderete di questa marca; recentemente ho postato una recensione di un'altro vestito sempre di questo negozio online. Io vado matta per i loro abiti kawaii (adorabili) e soprattutto per i loro vestiti che hanno un tocco di retrò.

Che ve ne pare di questo vestitino plaid, un po' mod? A parte, le tasche e il colletto (non resistooo ai colletti!), trovo l'accostamento grigio - giallo particolare e grazioso. Riguardo il materiale, sono rimasta piacevolmente sorpresa dalla qualità davvero ottima. Le maniche a maglia sono morbide ed elasticizzate mentre l'abito plaid è ancora più morbido e lanoso. Questo abitino tiene caldo! Per quanto riguarda la misurazione, ho seguito la tabella delle taglie sul sito e infatti ho scelto la taglia giusta (la M) ma se avete dubbi, potete scrivere allo staff del negozio, sempre gentile. Il servizio è eccellente; il pacco è stato spedito in maniera celere e un'altra cosa bella di Wholesale7 è che spediscono sempre con il tracking quindi puoi tracciare il tuo pacco come una pazza (come ho fatto io). Ero impaziente. Non ho tutti i torti, giusto? ;)

******************************************************
The combination of yellow and grey is lovely, isn't it? Apart from being a really delightful dress, I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric. The knitted sleeves are soft and stretchy (wow!) and the plaid dress itself is even softer, thick and it feels woolly. It kept me nice and warm all day long. As for the sizing, I followed the size chart and went for a Medium. I'm glad I did because the dress feels just right; it's neither big nor tight and I can comfortably sit in it, which is very important for me :) 

Regarding the service, I was kindly and promptly assisted. The staff at Wholesale7 is very efficient and my package was sent right away and the tracking number was e-mailed to me so I could monitor the status (and you bet I did, haha!). If you haven't heard of this brand and if you like unique and affordable outfits, I highly recommend Wholesale7. Ciao for now, ladies! 

18 comments:

  1. agree with you! this dress is gorgeous and pretty :D
    I like wholesale7 too and sometimes bought a cute dress in there ^^ they had lot of nice outfit :)

    Inge
    http://www.luchluchcraft.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress:) you look amazing:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow ottimo!! perfetto per la primavera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great dress:)
    I following you)
    Would you like to follow each other?)
    http://www.milashe4ka9596.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. like the shirt and the layers!
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look!!!Dress is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good on you, I specially like the tusshy shot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this little dress it suits you well. Gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow.. questo vestitino è adorabile! ti sta benissimo :)


    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful dress! I loved the composition you made with it. Have a blessed day, kisses!

    Blog Paisagem de Janela
    http://paisagemdejanela.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  12. davvero molto carino, ti sta benissimo, colorato e caldo! Bellissime le scarpe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. bellissimissimo quest'abito, ti sta un amore
    nuovo post <<< Iniziativa Actionaid per le donne >>>
    buona serata, un abbraccio

    ReplyDelete
  14. So interesting outfit! Simple but very special! Like a combination of this colors!
    You look so amazing and beautiful.
    Great post, Like it a lot!

    Visit me, and Follow, by Gothic

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable outfit, this dress is very pretty. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look there off shoulder satin prom dress You will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete