Thursday, June 15, 2017

Esprit Wishlist


Hi dolls! 

How’s your summer going? Are you basking in the sun and bathing in the sea these days? I went to the beach for several days and sang Elvis’ Blue Hawaii by the shore J I’m planning another mini trip and I’m already thinking about what to pack in my suitcase. I want to take classy, comfortable, feminine and fun clothes…..and you know the perfect brand specialized in these kind of clothes? The fashion brand Esprit.

I’m sure you all know Esprit. Esprit= high-quality, classy clothing. It’s an international fashion brand available in over 40 countries. They offer timeless attire and must-have basics for women, men and kids. They also sell accessories including footwear and bags. Esprit is a stylish brand that proposes collections including latest trends and trends that never go out of fashion! If you visit their store now, you’ll see that checkers are among the top trends offered at Esprit. I love checkers and gingham so I obviously had to include these two items in my Esprit Wishlist:

The blouse below is just perfect for a vintage-style summer! The checkers, the collar and the frilly sleeves make it adorable. I’m sure Audrey Hepburn and Brigitte Bardot would love it too! J It’s very versatile because you can wear it with a pair of jeans, a pencil skirt, a flared out skirt, shorts….

Gingham Check blouse in 100% cotton 

This floaty skirt with small checkers is also on my wishlist because again, 
it can match with tops of almost any color and style!
At Esprit, you’ll also notice flamingo prints and you gotta love flamingos! This cute top by Esprit is 100% cotton and it’s also available in pink and light grey:


Coz I can’t get enough of flamingos, here’s a turquoise bag by Esprit with flamingos and palm trees all over! The material is sturdy and shiny and the compartments make it very handy. Isn’t it flamingotastic?? :-)

Rucksack with Flamingo Print

What else is summer synonymous with? ICE-CREAM! That’s why I couldn’t resist and had to add this striped Esprit t-shirt depicting an ice-cream/popsicle for every day of the week. Sounds like a realistic plan to me! ;-) There are sparkly sequins on the ice creams too! <3

Ice-Cream T-shirt



Here are three retro-style dresses from Esprit that I would love to own:

1. Floaty stretch crepe dress                    2. Flared dress in 100% linen      3. Delicate chiffon dress with retro polka dots

In case you haven’t noticed, I love polka dots. You just can’t go wrong with polka dots! The first dress on the left is made out of stretchy crepe and I think it’s a must have dress that every woman’s wardrobe needs. A wardrobe also has needs, you know! The second dress is very unique and eye catching, made of linen which is very summer appropriate. The third dress is made of chiffon and it has a belt that ties into a beautiful bow….simply irresistible! These three dresses have that vintage flair and I love how you can wear them during the day with flats as well as at night, with a pair of heels. 


Another style that I think will never go out of style is the off-the-shoulder top. These kind of tops are also known as peasant style, gypsy style or Mexican style and I love this version by Esprit. White goes with everything and it’s 100% cotton with a lovely embroidery on the frilly upper section:

Off the shoulder blouse in 100% cotton
You know what I’d wear with the tops I just showed you above? 
These high-waisted denim shorts by Esprit.
Check out those buttons…perfect for a pin-up/rockabilly look!

Denim shorts 100% cotton 
Denim lovers, as if the above shorts aren’t adorable enough, here is a beautiful denim pinafore dress by Esprit. It’s light blue and it has the adjustable shoulder straps that make my heart soar!

Denim pinafore:

Below is another denim dress from Esprit, dark blue, with buttons that run down the center, pockets and compared to the above denim dress that slightly flares out, this dress is more figure hugging, emphasizing your curves. Oh, I think I’m going to buy this dress ladies!

Button placket strap dress in stretch denim 
Last but not least, the perfect bag for going on holidays is the…..

Printed Canvas Tote Bag
So ladies, do you shop at Esprit? Which are you favorite pieces? The items on my wishlist are just a few beauties from Esprit but they offer so much more that you should definitely check out.  Enjoy your summer and stay classy and fresh wearing Esprit!



21 comments:

  1. It's too hot here...I want the ice cream t-shirt! I love the shorts too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely looking pieces. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I love the flamingo backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great since of style! Love the first top! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    plovesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely wishlist! I think Esprit clothes are of really good quality.
    Have a good evening

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, lovely wishlist!! I love the first shirt and flamingo bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. uno più bello dell'altro questi capi, adoro Esprit
    nuova recensione sul mio blog
    come eliminare i graffi dall'auto
    un bacione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really love this wishlist! I do shop as Esprit and love the quality and style of the clothes.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great choice of clothes and I also love polka dot. Have a great week Diane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Backpack and denim dress are stunning!

    I hope that you visit my blog and maybe stay for longer!
    spiked-soul.blogspot.com

    Kisses
    Elwira Charmuszko

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are lucky you are enjoying some sunshine, the weather here is so unpredictable, but mostly cold. i love your collection and mostly the dresses

    New Post Alert : www.glamourzone.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. only the most beautiful dresses full length evening dresses are meant for a perfect beauty like you london prom dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm also a huge fan of Esprit! Love the little flamingo backpack, it's so cute! :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, i'm new follower, can you follow mine? :)
    https://amoriemeraviglie.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mi piacciono molto i capi di Esprit, belli e di ottima qualità!

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  16. Do you need to go to a prom? And you want to buy a beautiful prom dress but only to find all of these in the shops are too expensive. So come to have a look there rw and co sales on dresses nina leonard dresses You will not be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete