Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Zaful Lace Up Sweater Review


Hello cookies,

Happy New Year! Here I am back with another review about a gorgeous sweater from Zaful. I love the two Zaful sweaters which I showed you in my previous post but this sweater....I love it even more! It's soft, it's warm, it's beige, it's long, it has laces in the front...I'll let the pictures do the talking 😍

Not sure why I'm sticking out my jaw and chin here.
 I'm not a snob in real life 😃
Check out the cool sleeves!
My Monica Bellucci look (according to my mamma 😉):
 
 I L💖VE this sweater from Zaful. I'm going to be wearing it very often during this season. It is so well made, surprisingly sturdy and thick and I find that the V-neck and laces make it super flattering. This is also one size fits all and I have a feeling it's the kind of sweater that will look good on anyone. You can wear it with heels or sneakers and it'll still look lovely. I like how it's slightly long and it's just so comfy and cozy! I remember seeing it in military green, apricot and brick red too....what was my New Year's Resolution again? Oh right, no more clothes. Maybe I'll make that next year's resolution...


                          Let's Rock, 2018! Buon Anno a Tutti! 💃


17 comments:

  1. I love the look!!! The sweater is really nice. Happy new year dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so warm and cozy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year!
    This sweater looks comfy and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bautiful look ♥
    Have a nice day and many greetings.
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like such a cosy knit! It's a really nice length on you too, and the lace up detail is so cute :)

    Happy new year! Hope that this first week of 2018 went well for you and you're having a good weekend. We're having a quiet weekend here.

    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Nice review. More and more people are reviewing ZAFUL's products so I think I'd give them a try. The sweater is gorgeous <3

    I am following you via GFC, it would mean a lot to me if you followed me back so we can support each other and stay in touch :)

    Walking Freckle

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect for the cold weather. Happy 2018!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice weekend )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pictures, very colorful!! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, dear! Great post and you have such a nice blog.

    I'm your new follower. I would be very thankful if you culd follow me, too, for some support? ;)

    You can check my blog here: MY BLOG

    Happy holidays! Kisses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot for the interesting post! Have a nice day)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this sweather, looks amazing on you 😍 I followed your blog, hope u can do the same 😄
    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely post and the sweater is cool. Mermaid blankets we had them here in store, also. I don't think they were selling very well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Questo maglione è carinissimo e ti sta davvero bene!

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete