Saturday, November 2, 2019

lover-beauty

Hi dolls,

Happy November! Did you dress up for Halloween? I've been very busy and had no time to go costume shopping. I basically just put on my jack-o-lantern t-shirt that I got in Japan a couple of years ago. If I had checked lover-beauty earlier, I could have gotten one of their cute costumes! They have school girl costumes, pirate girl costumes, Oktoberfest costumes and more! 

Have you heard of this online clothing supplier? I just discovered them and took a look at their user-friendly website and the products they offer, from shapewear to swimwear, from sensual lingerie to cozy sweaters (make sure to check out their super cute Christmas sweaters!!). Lover-beauty sells stylish dresses, trendy palazzo pants, sporty hoodies, cute sportswear, catering to all sorts of styles and sizes (yes, they offer plus size clothing too!). If you are into waist training, they even sell waist trainers and corsets. If you'd like to instantly lift your butt, you can even get yourself a butt lifter at this store, haha! Furthermore, not only will you find women's clothing here but men's sportswear and undearwear, as well as adorable clothing for children. All of this at competitive prices!

First off, I would like you to admire these beautiful items that caught me eye while skimming through their cheap plus size lingerie

Isn't this delicate pinkish-lavender night gown so pretty? I like the frilly sleeves and how it's short. Usually, silk robes are long or at least knee-length. This one is mid-thigh. 

Here below we have a teal-toned lace chemise or babydoll. I think it's very sensual yet classy at the same time.

This red nighty is va-va-voom! The color is stunning and the plunging neckline makes it even hotter! :D 

If you prefer wearing shorts, this set is so sweet and romantic at the same time! It's something I'd wear:

As for bras and undwear, lover-beauty offers a vast selection. This leopard and lacy-frilly bra set caught my eye but you should definitely check out all the other styles they offer if animal print isn't your thing:

If you're looking for beautiful plus size clothing, I recommend checking out their sexy plus size dresses because their selection is gorgeous! I want to wear these dresses too!!

Isn't this purple dress gorgeous? You should check out their bright blue version and their red version too!! I love the sleeves, the neckline and those pleats!


I had to pick this one because of that frilly skirt...plus, it's mustard. I love the color of mustard.

How pretty is this fun, red, summery dress? And look at that slit!

This evening dress speaks for itself. Pure elegance. 



4 comments:

  1. I didnt really dress up for halloween, but wore a unicorn headband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best article . I must appreciate your Web blog.I love your article about dresses. You look super cute and sexy.best online boutique have amazing and high quality clothing and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article! Thanks for sharing this with us.

    Check us out at Tropika Club Magazine

    Tropika Club Magazine is your leading online magazine for the discerning male and female Singaporean. We cover various topics of interest, ranging from beauty and vogue for her, and grooming and style for him, as well as city and destinations and top picks.

    To learn about Tropika Club's Search Directory for Beauty and Wellness Services, please click on this link

    ReplyDelete