Monday, March 4, 2019

SHAKLEE healthy and tasty snacks!

Hi cookies,

How have you been? I'm back with another review. Jeffrey Jones (http://myjeffreyjones.com), who is an entrepreneur and health & wellness advocate, kindly sent me many healthy snacks by an American wellness company called Shaklee. Even though I do undeniably like my junk food, I am aware that it's bad for you. Especially in the long run. We don't always realize this, unfortunately. I've always been into wholewheat/wholegrain but I am trying to cut down my sugar and processed food intake while eating more vegetables. If you struggle with eliminating junk food, the fantastic news is that you can still have tasty and mouthwatering treats without eating junk. Shaklee's products are tasty and healthy at the same time so junk food substitutes do exist!

The first Shaklee bars I tried are the Meal - in - a - Bar bars, including White Chocolate Cinnamon, Blueberry & Almond Crisp and Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip. They are DELICIOUS. The White Chocolate Cinnamon bar tastes like Cinnamon Rolls with white chocolate chips 😍 while the Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip bar tastes like heaven! 😃 I was expecting these to be good but I wasn't expecting them to literally taste like...candy or cake! They're high in protein and fiber and packed with healthy ingredients.

Shaklee also sells these smaller Snack Bars, including Toffee & Chocolate Crunch, Chocolate & Coconut and Cherry & Almond. These are also so good. I really liked the consistency and again, the fact that they taste like treats that would normally make you feel guilty, minus the guilt!
Shaklee's Fiber Advantage Chewy Apple Cinnamon Bar really shocked me (in a good way). It tastes like yummy apple pie but when you read the ingredient list, this innocent looking bar contains parsley, kale, cucumber, tomato, carrots, broccoli, spinach, cabbage, cauliflower, green pepper, beets.....an entire vegetable market in a snack bar 😄 Talk about unique! I've never seen or eaten anything like this. Get your 13 a day, haha. Now there's no escaping vegetables because this bar does not taste like vegetables at all!
Jeffrey also sent me these Snack Crisps (Barbecue flavor) which are scrumptious. They're crunchy and tasty and addictive. If you're a chip addict like me, you'll definitely enjoy these! And one bag contains only 100 calories!
Last but not least, I washed everything down with Shaklee's Energizing Pomegranate Tea. These sticks/bags contain tea in powder form! You just pour the contents in hot water or cold water or directly into your bottle of water and shake. I really liked the sweet flavor and it was very refreshing.

I'm very impressed by these products (thank you again, Jeffrey!☺) as they're low glycemiclow caloriehigh in fiber and protein and they don't contain artificial preservatives, flavors, or colors. They are guilt free treats!

Here is my review on Youtube:

Make sure to check out Jeffrey Jones' website:

www.myjeffreyjones.com

If you'd like to purchase some of these products, click here and here.


7 comments:

  1. They look very interesting and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise
    https://unikmeme.blogspot.com/2019/03/unik-dan-menggemaskan.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow I really love these kind of snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything look so delicious :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. che bei prodotti, ma la piu' bella e' la tazza a righe ,sono curiosa di provarli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing product
    See more joke here
    https://unikmeme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete