Thursday, April 11, 2019

Luvyle


Hi ladies,
Spring is here! Is your wardrobe ready for Spring? 😊 I still need to put away my woolly sweaters to make room for this season's clothes. As if I don't have enough clothes (cough cough), I'm always excited when I discover new online clothing stores and the one I'm going to write about today is: LUVYLE

Luvyle offers trendy and low cost dresses tops bottoms lingerie swimwear shoes and much more! If you scroll through their items you'll notice that not only do they sell clothes that are the latest fashion trends but also classics that are timeless. They offer clothes suitable for any occasion so weather you're looking for something to wear to a beach party a nightclub or a fancy dinner you'll find what you're looking for! They literally cover every style.  The prices are great too and you should take advantage of their flash sale if you want to save even more pennies. 

I took a very close look at their dresses and swooon. I saw perfect short summery dresses, long floral dresses, lacy dresses, dresses with adorable decorations, fancy coctail dresses...just about every ind of dress on the planet 😃 Since it's time to let our toes peek here are some of my favorite luvyle's women's comfort sandals:


Floral  Flat  Peep Toe  Date Outdoor Flat Sandals
Plain Peep Toe Casual Date  Wedge Sandals
Flat  Sexy Peep Toe Sandals
Plain Peep Toe Casual Date  Wedge Sandals

You can never have enough Tees and here is a lovely 
selection of their fashion t shirts


Round Neck  Print Short Sleeve T-Shirts

4 comments:

  1. I really love the last sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi piacciono tutti questi sandali, sono fantastici e anche la ultima tee- bellissima.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very informative blog for sharing
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good message. Nicely delivered the message.
    https://47biz.com

    ReplyDelete