Saturday, August 30, 2014

My week in outfits and hairstyles

Monday:

Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Thursday:
 
Friday:

Hi cookies! Did you have a nice summer? Mine just flew by and I don't know where it went...anyway back to superficiality (because in moderation, it's ok ;)): do you plan your outfits the night before? I sometimes plan my week's outfits on the weekend. Saves me lots of time in the morning, when I can't find anything and nothing looks right.
****************************************
Ciao biscottini, avete trascorso una bella estate? E' volata via, senza rendermene conto...comunque ritorniamo alle frivolezze (perché la frivolità in moderazione, va bene ;)). Voi pianificate i vostri outfit la sera prima? Io spesso pianifico addirittura gli outfits della settimana, durante il weekend. Così risparmio tempo la mattina, quando non trovo niente e niente mi sta bene.

à la prochaine~



16 comments:

  1. Summer is fading fast here , but you hair style's bring Sunshine .
    Love the polka dot dress and the curly hair.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking stunning on Friday and you have beautiful eyes.
    LOve & Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the collection of amazing looks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so classy and beautiful always enjoy your post.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfits are delightful just like you. I love how you blend everything together including the shoes and hair ribbons. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the t-shirt in the second outfit *:*
    new post:♡ Brownies-Video ricetta♡
    kiss
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were gorgeous all week...but smoking hot on Wednesday!
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful collection of clothing! I adore them all, and your hair! I always pick my outfits on the day, I'm very fickle! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A week full of cute outfits! I absolutely have to plan the night before too. I'm not a morning person:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these retro looks, the brown dots dress is my fav! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you look great in all of them but I think I like Thursday's look best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Io vario..a volte pianifico, a volte improvviso! Dipende da quando devo mettere la sveglia!!! Te comunque sempre splendida, bellissima la prima gonna verde!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Il mio preferito è l'abito marrone di mercoledì!!!!ti sta benissimo!!!!

    ReplyDelete